Promotion (with gimmicks) by Kyle Purnell and Mystique Factory
"A really great concept that has many uses from cards to bills that visibly change. For me the highlight is having them sign either a card or bill that then changes." -Paul Romhany, *Reviews Vanish Magazine
Remove a normal five dollar bill from your wallet, or even borrow one from a spectator. Have it signed. VISUALLY CHANGE IT INTO A TWENTY DOLLAR BILL! A moment later, hand the just changed twenty out to be examined...THEIR SIGNATURE STILL ACROSS THE BILL!
Promotion is all about heightening the impossibility of the bill change. When you do magic with a perfectly unique (signed) and even borrowed object, it will stick with your audiences for a long time. SIGNATURE STILL ACROSS THE BILL!
Keep in mind:
- The bill can be borrowed and signed! (American Currency or any bill that have similar colors)
- The gimmick does most of the work for you!
- Reuse the same bill after multiple performances!
- Immediately examinable!
- Takes up minimal pocket space
The DVD includes detailed instructions on making the gimmick and how to use it in performance, as well as materials to construct your own gimmick in minutes.
Routines you can find on the DVD:
- Promotion- which is Kyle's signature effect where a signed Five Dollar Bill changes to a Twenty Dollar Bill while the signature stays on the Twenty Dollar Bill!
- An ultimate transposition type of effect -the spectator visually see the card change without any cover.
- Bill to card change/Card to bill change.
- Change a bill to your business card.
- A Bill Switch with any type of currency.
Keypoints to remember:
- The bill is borrowed in both versions.
- Everything can be examined before and after.
- In every version you start and end clean.
- Easy to do.
- Reset in seconds.
- Use the same gimmick over and over again.
- Endless possibilities.
- You can use any size bills.
"Clean and visual I love it!" -Dan Hauss
"F#&@°%G Brilliant!" -Rus Andrews