TransCup by David Ethan
You drink your favorite soda in a cup, and at will, the straw goes through the cup.
From the book's introduction:
The idea of this trick came to me in a fast food restaurant: I finished my soft drink by playing with my paper cup and I wondered what kind of trick I could do with it...
Tapping on my straw while I was thinking about it gave me the idea: the straw through the paper cup!!!
Conditions for this miracle:
- Be able to drink in the paper cup.
- Be able to show the inside of the paper cup at the beginning of the routine.
- Have no visible hole at the bottom of the paper cup at the beginning and at the end of the routine.
- Use a regular straw without straw substitution.
- Be able to make it easily, quickly (less than 30min) for cheap...
- Easy to perform.